Getting older and living in your home can be difficult, but at Pacific Care Services, we have the ideal solution for you or a member of your family. As your needs change, you may start thinking about how to make it easier and more enjoyable to stay in your own home. Our team of experienced carers can be on hand anytime day or night (24 hour access) to assist and care for you in your home, whatever level of care you may require.
Types of Care at Home
Care provided at home can be medical and/or help with the everyday tasks of living. There are three types of care at home.
- Assistance/supervision of strip-wash, bath or shower
- Assistance/supervision to get in and out of bed
- Assistance/supervision of toileting
- The emptying of standard or chemical commodes
- Emptying of catheters/changing of colostomy/ileostomy equipment
- Draining Urinary Sheaths
- The administration of prescribed ear and eye drops and topical medicines
- Assistance or supervision to clean teeth and dentures
- Assistance or supervision with mobility around the home
- Assistance and supervision of meals/feeding/drinking
- Promotion of continence and management of incontinence including the education and awareness of carers and relatives.
- The provision of education and advice on aspects of Health and Social Care.
- The relief and care and prevention of pressure areas.
Assistance or supervision with a range of household tasks including;
- Changing bed linen
- Washing of clothes and linen in washing machine
- Preparation and /or cooking of simple meals
Who do we Support:
- Vulnerable Adults
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults with physical and sensory imparment
- Adults with Mental health needs
- People with long term illness
- Adults with terminal illness
- People requiring enablement support
- Carers looking for respite